Definition of an Account Resolution Specialist:
The Account Resolution Specialists are responsible for effectively managing Accounts Receivable through the proper evaluation of the debtor risk and the timely resolution of purchased accounts.
Responsibilities of an Account Resolution Specialist:
There are some mentioned responsibilities of an account resolution specialist resumes representing typical tasks they are likely to perform in their jobs.
- Manage accounts for healthcare customers, review detailed patient information for payment resolution while abiding by Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act (HIPAA) privacy and security regulations.
- Maintain HIPAA certificates and authorizations.
- Ensure the office practices are in compliance with HIPAA regulations.
- Give clients with HIPAA forms and rules and regulations.
- Review and correction of opinion codes, Current Procedural Terminologies codes, and modifiers.
- Follow all Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) laws and regulations, as well as company programs and procedures.
- Advise customers/ debtors of necessary conduct and strategies for debt prepayment while using FDCPA and other government regulations.
- Adhere to HIPAA regulations while analyzing, surveying, printing, and uploading vital information from colorful medical measures requests.
- Corroborate payment information with Medicaid as necessary.
- Submit all medical claims and Medicaid claims electronically to the applicable carrier with supporting documentation.
- Give an advance position of communication to policyholders through payment collection, as well as druthers for retaining policy coverage.
- Grease inter-departmental communication to effectively give client support.
- Request the billing department to bill claims to health, auto, and 3rd party carriers.
- Cover the yearly billing cycle of the company for follow-up of denials and claim errors.
- Handle all phases of manufacturing accounts delinquent deals using automated account software.
- Handle billing and pricing issues on client claims.
- Develop asset disposition strategy and regularly present to Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation senior directors.
- Facilitate inter-departmental communication to effectively give client support.
Education and Training:
Educational requirements and certifications are an important part of scoring your first job. If you have done a specific specialization in any field of your interest. You must know what kind of educational requirements you need to fulfill to score this job. That is why we are also providing you with a complete list of academic qualifications that you need to achieve before applying for this job.
So, here is the list of educational requirements to become an account resolution specialist.
- A high school diploma or GED
- Associate or a bachelor’s degree
- Proven experience in accounting preferred
You would require essential training experience before getting the designation. This training or experience would help you to be an expert in the field. Account Resolution Specialists are sometimes needed to attain an educational or special education license, to begin with, their career. However, the skill set that is highly in demand for becoming an account resolution specialist includes skills such as:
- Ability with Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Strong organizational & interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Capability to apply sound judgment when dealing with account issues and requests.
- Capability to communicate in a clear and effective manner in written and verbal form.
- Excellent phone skills with the capability to listen to others.
- Capability to build and maintain business relationships.
- Capability to handle multiple tasks effectively.
- Self-starter and capability to work with minimal supervision.
- Flexibility and willingness to embrace change.
- Capability to meet goals and objectives.
- Capability to work in groups to achieve positive results.
The national average payment of an account resolution specialist is $35,000 per year in the United State. So; they can earn $3,000 per month. The payment ranges can vary widely depending on so many important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, and the number of years you have spent in your profession.
Along these lines, at last, we are here with the finish of the entire conversation. We have overlooked the meaning of an account resolution specialist. Besides, we likewise talked about which jobs are there in the market that should be performed. After a definite conversation on the theme, we referenced the instructive prerequisites and range of abilities necessities. Then, at that point, Lastly, we looked at what the compensation assumptions can be in this field. However, presently to answer the last question to you.
Indeed, we realize you are pondering where I can apply for this assignment. You can definitely relax. Since we take care of you with this too. You do one of the two things. Initially, you can look for potential open doors on the web. You can do this by looking at a portion of the effective Job looking through stages. Besides, you can visit our site’s fundamental page. Then, at that point, you can look for any ideal assignment to get the most practical open positions.