Definition of an Account Executive Agribusiness:
An account executive agribusiness oversees the business operations of a farm by providing strong leadership and organization during the production process. From contacting the creditors to selecting seeds for the planting season and buying new farming equipment, it is their liability to ensure that the production and distribution of produce, grain, or livestock abide by government and environmental regulations at the best rate of profit.
Responsibilities of an Account Executive Agribusiness:
There are some mentioned responsibilities of account executive agribusiness’ resumes representing typical tasks they are likely to perform in their jobs.
- Underwrites the primarily moderately complex accounts and risks and considers different approaches toward risks to maximize profitability (e.g., pricing, retention, endorsements, limits, indemnity, and security.).
- Uses good judgment in making opinions within own underwriting authority and makes recommendations on other accounts to meet business objectives.
- Initiates cooperative discussions.
- Effectively manages assigned agents or brokers by developing and maintaining connections to write and retain accounts consistent with business unit appetite.
- Constantly meets with agents or brokers and ensured in order to make and maintain business relationships.
- Uses consultative marketing or sales experience and successfully employs an exemplary selling approach to market products to agents and brokers.
- Identifies and captures new business opportunities as well as effectively cross-sells market member and Travelers products or businesses.
- Develops agency deals or business plans and constantly mates with MD to develop the region and group sales plans.
- Negotiates capably in difficult situations.
- Develops and executes a plan to meet business objectives.
- Anticipates and identifies moderately complex underwriting or marketing problems, completely analyzes available information, and makes timely practical opinions.
- Fosters collaboration within the business unit and across the enterprise
- Seeks enterprise-wide results to business problems.
- Assistances less-educated workers when appropriate.
- In addition to leading self, may train less educated staff members.
- May share in the training of less-educated Account Executives.
- Other duties as they assigned.
Education and Training:
Educational requirements and certifications are an important part of scoring your first job. If you have done a specific specialization in any field of your interest. You must know what kind of educational requirements you need to fulfill to score this job. That is why we are also providing you with a complete list of academic qualifications that you need to achieve before applying for this job.
- A bachelors’ degree is preferred.
- In some lines of business, relevant agent or broker experience may be appropriate.
- Normally has 3-5 years of relevant Account Executive experience.
- Previous Agribusiness underwriting experience is preferred.
- Understands the organizational and regulatory rules, policies, and procedures and effectively employs that knowledge in daily work activities.
There are several skills that you would have to attain before pursuing the career. These may include basic skills or a few high-level job-specific skills that you would require. However, you have to possess all of these before applying for the job because your performance will be judged on these parameters only. These include things such as:
- Strong understanding of integrated digital marketing strategies
- Critical thinker
- Strong decision-making skills
- capability to organize and coordinate multiple projects
- Knowledge in agricultural marketing
- Excellent written as well as verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with keen attention to the detail
- Flexible and strong ability to solve the problem
- Collaborative work ethic skills
- Demonstrated working experience of social media
The national average payment of account executive agribusiness is $65,000 per year in the United State. So, they can earn $4,000 per month. The payment ranges can vary widely depending on so many important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, and the number of years you have spent in your profession.
So, finally, we are here with the conclusion of the whole discussion. We have overlooked the definition of an account executive agribusiness. Moreover, we also discussed what roles are there in the market that need to be performed. After a detailed discussion on the topic, we mentioned the educational requirements and skill set requirements. Then, Lastly, we checked out what the salary expectations can be in this field. But, now to answer the final query in your mind.
Yes, we know you are wondering where I can apply for this designation. Don’t worry. We have you covered with this as well. You do one of the two things. Firstly, you can search for opportunities online. You can do this by checking out some of the efficient Job searching platforms. Secondly, you can visit our website’s main page. Then you can search for any desired designation to get the most feasible open positions.