Definition of an Account Consultant:
An account consultant is responsible to helps a company’s sales department develop long-lasting relationships with the customers.
Responsibilities of an Account Consultant:
There are some mentioned responsibilities of an accounting consultant resumes representing typical tasks they are likely to perform in their jobs.
- Give support to the accounts payable department in trailing and recording of fix assets during an ERP system transition
- Perform various short-term engagements which include bank checkups, SOC1 checkups, SOX medication work, and account analyses using Net Suite
- Attune accounts payable and accounts receivable as well as develop spreadsheets to systematize account functions.
- Review their account systems, explore ERP systems and recommend a replacement to their current outdated and outsourced account system.
- Contribute to the PeopleSoft equity account robotization design.
- Create a new documentation system for collecting the ACH information.
- Exploration and resolving discrepancies using PeopleSoft and other fiscal reports.
- Induce largely detailed GAAP financial reports requiring perfection and rapid turnaround.
- Streamline account management procedures, and organize as well as implement QuickBooks functionality.
- Develop process enhancements to increase productivity and manage threats, including the creation or revision of cash, income, and securities reconciliations.
- Share the oversight for recruitment, mortal resources, and advertising.
- Help with the documentation for financial transactions and compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Update procedures for the ACH reconciliation; investigate treasury transactions for errors.
- Gain Medicare certificate to more help members with health insurance needs.
- Develop strong connections with auditors. Moreover, provide direction and oversight for the annual audit process.
- Receive an individual achievement award for work in the implementation of controls for Sarbanes-Oxley testing.
- Develop and institute account and financial policies and procedures to resettle companies from cash- base to gap- base account structure.
- Organize and correct financial reporting and develop internal controls as well as procedures to better quality, accuracy, and compliance.
- Collaborate with account department in monthly ending process and development of internal controls to support SOX essentials.
- Led key projects for account and information simplification, materials management, factory in-lining, and relocation efforts.
Education and Training of an Account Consultant:
The account consultant minimum needs a high school diploma, in addition to 2-4 years of experience and possession of Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) or Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) certificate. A prior experience with the use of Ultimate Software or another Internet-based payroll system
- Outstandingly proficient in client service
- Effective written or verbal communication skills, written and verbal
- Good time management skills
- Analysis skills
- Experience in Excel, with a strong attention aptitude
- Remarkable organizational dexterity
- Strong willingness to work extra time as may be needed
- Capability to carry self professionally in the discharge of official functions.
The national average payment of an accounting consultant is $82,000 per year in the United State. So; they can earn $7,000 per month. The payment ranges can vary widely depending on so many important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, and the number of years you have spent in your profession.
As we have completed our discussion about the account consultant designation. We informed you about the various aspects anyone needs to know while they are looking for jobs. We think it is our righteous duty to provide our readers with the most authentic and valid information. So, we told you about aspects such as basic definition, responsibilities, education & certifications, skill requirements, and salary. Now, it is time for us to show you the last and the most important information you require to start your path as an accounting consultant.
Where to get Employment! This is one of the most important questions left for us to answer. So, the answer is that you can seek employment via any online job searching platform. These include many job searching platforms such as indeed, jooble, and a few others. You can also build up a linked profile and get started with sending connection requests to as many recruiters as you like. However, if you want to keep things simple and don’t want to worry much about the headache of finding the best opportunity for yourself. Akandle! Yes, we are here for you. Firstly, visit the main page of akandle. Then type in the job designation and select location. Hit Enter. Follow the simple steps and find the best opportunity right on your doorstep. It’s that simple.